Asset Management Accountability Framework maturity tool
Self-assess your organisation's asset management maturity
Verify your compliance and self-assess your maturity
Attest with confidence with automated reporting generated using your inputs. Easily compare current evaluated maturity states against aspirational targets.
– A guided maturity self-assessment consisting of all 41 mandatory AMAF requirements.
– A five-point maturity scale presents easy to understand definitions against which you compare and record your capability.
– Self-assess both the maturity of your systems and the effectiveness of implementation.
– Set aspirational targets to work towards between assessments.
– Enter details of activities you perform to create a record that supports your assessed capability rating and gives leadership assurance.
– Record details of areas for improvement to use as the basis for future capability uplift activities.
– Finalise your assessment to download a free PDF report containing your assessment results and commentary, with graphical representation of your self-assessed ratings for maximum impact.
– Create a permanent record of today’s level of capability maturity for benchmarking against in future
– Record areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
– Develop a forward-program of activities to level-up areas of weakness
– Gain a clear and reliable picture of current quality of capability
– Provide your board and leadership team with the insight and assurance they need into current capability
– All 41 requirements in an easy to navigate self-assessment
– Built-in guidance as published by Department of Treasury and Finance
– Flexibility to add as much or as little evidence to support assessment as needed
– Flagging, for easy identification of discussion points
– Target setting
– PDF report, with graphs
– 256-bit SSL transmission encryption