Level Up Your Business's Capabilities
Directors and managers need insight into the maturity of their business’s critical functions to ensure what’s working gets acknowledged and what’s not working gets attention.
Self-assessment against standards, frameworks and maturity models allow businesses to ascertain their level of capability maturity across a wide range of business functions and set-up action plans to improve.
Assessity provides a growing range of self-assessments for directors, managers and consultants to measure business capability against.
- Asset Management
- Aged Care Quality Standards
- Integrated Health Care
- Not-for-Profit Governance
- Software Assurance
No software required – access and complete from anywhere
Assessity is provided as software as a service (SaaS) meaning there’s no special software required to be installed, you simply access it via your web browser on your PC, Mac, tablet or mobile device.
Why directors and managers should use Assessity
For each of your critical business functions, systems and processes:
- Perform guided, critical analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Learn what’s needed to boost capabilities to a level appropriate to your business
- And develop action plans to get there
- Get visual results that highlight strengths and weaknesses quickly
- Store all your assessments in one place for future review
- Share results to enable collaboration with industry experts