Present and Position Yourself as the Subject Matter Expert
Consultants are most effective when they get true and accurate information on a client’s current level of maturity.
Understanding a client’s current level of capability maturity in a discreet business function is important in order to provide the right advice and treatment to help them grow.
For consultants, academics, business coaches, mentors, regulatory, government bodies and other industry experts, Assessity provides the platform to create frameworks for assessments to be made against, resulting in clear insights into the business from which to work from.
- Define your own requirements frameworks and maturity models to drill deep into your area of expertise
- Supplement requirements frameworks with guidance on what maturity at various levels looks like to help educate clients on areas they can improve
- Assess client’s responses to publicly available requirements frameworks and maturity models
No software required – access and complete from anywhere
Assessity is provided as software as a service (SaaS) meaning there’s no special software required to be installed, you simply access it via your web browser on your PC, Mac, tablet or mobile device.
Why business consultants should use Assessity
Across your entire client portfolio:
- Define reusable requirements frameworks and maturity scales for clients to self-assess against
- Incorporate supplementary guidance to help educate clients on ways to improve their business function maturity
- Leverage existing publicly available requirements frameworks and maturity models
- See visual results that highlight clients’ strengths and weaknesses quickly
- Access all available assessment results in one place
- Collaborate to develop action plans